For Our Terrell Ghost Walk Guests...
In order to keep our guests and staff healthy we ask kindly that you observe the following guidelines:
- Masks that cover your mouth and nose are required for each tour,
- Each group should appoint one person to be a contact if someone else on the tour becomes ill.
- Let us know if you have been around someone who has COVID.
- If you have a fever, cough, joint aches, or any other symptoms, please report them to your tour guide.
- Follow your tour guide’s instructions regarding how to maintain social distancing while still enjoying the tour
If you have been on our tour and you experience COVID infection within 2 weeks of participation, please CONTACT TERRELL GHOSTS so that we may alert the other guests on your tour.
Thank you for helping us all stay protected and keep our loved ones at home safe too! Our guests are the best!
Reserve Your Place
The secrets the city of Terrell doesn’t want you to know about:
The Ghost Stories of Terrell, Texas: A Collection of True and Amazing Stories as Told by Paranormal Investigators.
Join Our Newsletter
Make sure you are up to date on new events, discounts, and stories that go bump in the night. We will never sell your information or spam you.
Calendar of Events
Copyright 2017 Terrell Ghosts 972-546-7536 firstname.lastname@example.org